The Class of 2018 includes six athletes and two sport builders who have each contributed a tremendous amount to their sport, communities, and to our country. Their perseverance and success inspire us to be better in sport and in life. The Inductees include:
- Jeff Adams, six-time World Champion wheelchair racer, he captured thirteen Paralympic medals and is an advocate promoting equal treatment for people with disabilities.
- Damon Allen, four-time Grey Cup champion and considered one of the most distinguished quarterbacks in the Canadian Football League.
- The late Mary Baker, the first Canadian to sign with the All-American Girls Professional Baseball League as a catcher and the first female sport broadcaster in Canada.
- Chandra Crawford, Olympic Gold Medallist in Cross Country Skiing and dedicated to empowering girls across North America to stick with sports and lead healthy, active lifestyles.
- Alexandre Despatie, two-time Olympic silver medallist who was the first athlete ever crowned FINA world champion in all three categories of diving.
- David Keon, four-time Stanley Cup Champion with the Toronto Maple Leafs and the third-highest all-time points leader in franchise history.
- Dr. Sandra Kirby, a former Olympic rower and an accomplished educator, sport administrator, coach and activist fighting sexual harassment and abuse and violence against children in sport.
- Wilton Littlechild, a pioneering role model, organizer and advocate for Indigenous sport in Canada that spans over five decades.